Floria 2013 Information:
Festival Dates: To be announced
Opening Hours: 9.00am – 10pm (Monday-Thursday) / 9.00am – 12midnight (Friday-Sunday)
GPS Coordinates for Floria 2013: 2.924820, 101.685365
How to go to Putrajaya Flower and Garden Festival?
- From KL Sentral
- Take the KTM Commuter to Serdang Kommuter Station. From there take RapidKL Bus No. U42 or Metro Bus No.68 to Putrajaya Sentral Bus Terminal. From there, take a taxi to Precinct 2. Or you can take the Nadi Putra Bus Service to Wawasan Bridge.
- You can also take the KLIA Transit and stop at Putrajaya Station. From there, take the Nadi Putra. Note: Do not take the KLIA Express as it does not stop here.
- Taxi is the easiest but one way with coupons cost about RM45-50 from Sentral.
- From Kotaraya KL - Take Metro Bus No.68 to Putrajaya Sentral and same as above.
- From LCCT Sepang - Best option is to take a taxi there.
- Driving - The most popular option for the locals, road signs are very helpful to and from Putrajaya. Head towards KLIA and you will see multiple turn offs towards Putrajaya.