2010 Floria Event at Putrajaya and links
Floria Putrajaya Flower and Garden Festival 2010
Putrajaya Flower and Garden Festival 2010 Pictures
Rainforest Discovery Center (RDC) in Sabah for other Tropical Plants and Flowers
Floria Putrajaya 2011 Information:
9am – 10pm Monday to Thursday
9am – 12midnight Friday to Sunday
Free shuttle buses will be provided from Putrajaya Sentral to the event location with frequent service daily.
Phone: 03-8887 7137
Floria 2011 Official Website
What to bring to Floria 2011
- Bring an umbrella or poncho in case it rains
- Water bottle and some snacks if you do not like buying hawker food
- Good walking shoes as parts of the area can get muddy if it rained earlier.
- Avoid using slippers or sandals here.
How to go to Floria Putrajaya in Precinct 2
- By Taxi: If you are taking the taxi from Kuala Lumpur, there is a fixed fare at KL Sentral of RM35 to Putrajaya. If you're coming from KLIA/LCCT, the taxi fare is about RM60-RM70 for a budget taxi.
- By Train: From KL Sentral, take the KLIA Transit which goes to KLIA International Airport. The train runs once every 30 minutes, and takes 20 minutes to reach Putrajaya. The fare is RM9.50 one way or RM15 return.
- Express Rail Link (ERL) - Hop on the ERL at Kuala Lumpur Sentral Station and disembark at Putrajaya Sentral Station. From the station, Take the Nadi Putra Bus to the FLORIA 2011 venue.
- By Bus: Buses from Sinar Kota in Kuala Lumpur to Putrajaya are available. They run from 6:30am to 10:00pm every day. The fare is RM3.50 and the journey takes from 45 minutes to one hour, depending on the traffic condition. From KL Sentral, you can take the RapidKL bus to Putrajaya, for RM5.00.
- By Bus from Bandar Utama, Petaling Jaya - Take Bus U43 to Putrajaya Sentral.
- By Car: Self drive is the most common way for most locals. You would drive to the main Boulevard of Putrajaya in Precinct 2. This is near the Pink Mosque or the Prime Ministers Office. Once reaching there, look for the Ministry of Finance Building or the Millennium Tower (looks like a golden missile). Another landmark will be the Wawasan Bridge. Note: Putrajaya is about 30-45 minutes drive from PJ/KL.