Travel Tourism Speaker in Malaysia
Travel Tourism Speaking in Malaysia is one of the services that MalaysiaAsia offers as I have also been a travel and social media speaker at various seminars, expos and events around Malaysia since early 2012. This came about as I have indulged in various tourism social media projects around Malaysia and Asia and I am proud to say that I have won multiple recognised tourism awards for travel writing and social media over the years.
Since 2008, David Hogan Jr has been using main social media platforms to connect with netizens on showing the many unique places the country has to offer. Facebook and Twitter were the main platforms back then and I have studied the direct engagement with users by experimenting during my travels. My social media and digital experience dates back 7 years while many new agencies and companies only embarked on this new media since 2012.
|David speaking at Travel Tech 2015|
Just when the industry got a grip on using it the correct and effective way, David had moved on to sharing these experiences via public speaking in 2011 hence starting his travel speaking journey with the travel and tourism industry. One of the main topics are about utilizing social media in the travel and tourism industry correctly as to date, many companies or organizations are still having difficulty in conveying information via social media to their clients. Most of the time, using it the wrong way.
Topics David Jr speaks about that would interest the tourism industry;
- What is Travel and Tourism Social Media
- What the travel and tourism industry should know about Social Media
- How to effectively use social media tools to reach out to your audience
- What social media tools to use and when
- Pros and Cons of social media in the travel industry
- Are social media numbers really that important?
- What social media numbers really mean
- Are bloggers reaching out to the right target market?
- Are clients reaching out to the right target market?
|Travel Tech 2015 seminar by MATTA|
David Hogan Jr has participated and spoken in a number of seminars, expo's and even closed door workshops in the last two years. They are;
- Travel Tech 2015
- Social Media Awareness Seminar with Tourism Kuala Lumpur, Selangor and Perak 2014
- Kuala Lumpur Tourism Instagram Seminar 2014
- Malaysia International Tourism Bloggers Conference and Awards (MITBCA) 2012, 2013
- ASEAN Tourism Crisis Management and Communication Workshop 2013
- Malaysian Travel Bloggers Meet Up 2012 (1st in Malaysia)
- World Tourism Day 2012 - PATA/Taylors University Malaysia
- Kuala Lumpur Photography Festival (KLPF) 2012
- Malaysia Social Media Week (MSMW) 2012
|Malaysia Asia's David Hogan Jr accepting the award from Sabah Tourism Minister Datuk Masidi Manjun|
Malaysia Asia is also a multiple award winning travel blog site where we have won Borneo's prestigious Sabah Tourism Awards for Best Online Media 2011/2012, Sarawak's Hornbill Awards and Tourism Malaysia Awards. No other local travel blog has achieve this in history of the state's awards and this goes to show that travel blog sites are now recognized in this region which opens up many new opportunities for travel writers and bloggers.
Malaysia Asia has also been in multiple online and offline Media Publications in Malaysia over the years which include newspapers, magazines, radio and television interviews.
For inquiries about Travel Speaking with Malaysia Asia, you can Contact me. I will personally answer any questions you may have in regards to tourism and travel via social media, travel advertising or even travel and tourism speaker in Malaysia.