Travel Tourism Speaking in Malaysia is one of the services that MalaysiaAsia offers as I have also been a travel and social media speaker at various seminars, expos and events around Malaysia since early 2012. This came about as I have indulged in various tourism social media projects around Malaysia and Asia and I am proud to say that I have won multiple recognised tourism awards for travel writing and social media over the years.
Since 2008, David Hogan Jr has been using main social media platforms to connect with netizens on showing the many unique places the country has to offer. Facebook and Twitter were the main platforms back then and I have studied the direct engagement with users by experimenting during my travels. My social media and digital experience dates back 7 years while many new agencies and companies only embarked on this new media since 2012.
|David speaking at Travel Tech 2015|
- What is Travel and Tourism Social Media
- What the travel and tourism industry should know about Social Media
- How to effectively use social media tools to reach out to your audience
- What social media tools to use and when
- Pros and Cons of social media in the travel industry
- Are social media numbers really that important?
- What social media numbers really mean
- Are bloggers reaching out to the right target market?
- Are clients reaching out to the right target market?
|Travel Tech 2015 seminar by MATTA|
- Travel Tech 2015
- Social Media Awareness Seminar with Tourism Kuala Lumpur, Selangor and Perak 2014
- Kuala Lumpur Tourism Instagram Seminar 2014
- Malaysia International Tourism Bloggers Conference and Awards (MITBCA) 2012, 2013
- ASEAN Tourism Crisis Management and Communication Workshop 2013
- Malaysian Travel Bloggers Meet Up 2012 (1st in Malaysia)
- World Tourism Day 2012 - PATA/Taylors University Malaysia
- Kuala Lumpur Photography Festival (KLPF) 2012
- Malaysia Social Media Week (MSMW) 2012
|Malaysia Asia's David Hogan Jr accepting the award from Sabah Tourism Minister Datuk Masidi Manjun|
Malaysia Asia is also a multiple award winning travel blog site where we have won Borneo's prestigious Sabah Tourism Awards for Best Online Media 2011/2012, Sarawak's Hornbill Awards and Tourism Malaysia Awards. No other local travel blog has achieve this in history of the state's awards and this goes to show that travel blog sites are now recognized in this region which opens up many new opportunities for travel writers and bloggers.
Malaysia Asia has also been in multiple online and offline Media Publications in Malaysia over the years which include newspapers, magazines, radio and television interviews.