Hello Kitty Land opens in Johor
Hello Kitty Land opens in Johor. The RM110 million Puteri Harbour Family Theme Park in Nusajaya, which includes the first Sanrio Hello Kitty Town outside Japan, has opened its doors to visitors with more than 2,500 had visited the theme park since its soft opening last weekend on the 27th October 2012.
Hello Kitty Town is located in the Puteri Harbour Family Theme Park which is a modern four-storey building and located strategically in Johor's administrative capital, Nusajaya. This is also the second internationally-acclaimed theme park to be opened in Johor after Legoland Malaysia several months ago. It provides guests with a series of unique experiences and excitement through popular children's characters from Lat's Place, Sanrio Hello Kitty Town and the Little Big Club.
Guest hugging Hello Kitty in Johor Opening
The Sanrio Hello Kitty Town, consists of various walk-through attractions, interactive activities and rides which follow the Hello Kitty theme, while The Little Big Club features lovable children characters such as Bob the Builder, Barney, Angelina Ballerina, Pingu and Thomas and Friends. It will be the first time in the world that the five popular global characters are housed in a single themed attraction, adding originality and exclusivity to the Puteri Harbour Family Theme Park.
The official opening of Puteri Harbour Family Theme Park would most probably be in early next year, to coincide with the opening of other attractions in Puteri Harbour. Besides the family theme park, the other attractions slated to open for business include hotels, food and beverage outlets and a shopping complex.
Hello Kitty Town Johor stage performance
Both Parks are now Open for Business-opens from 10 am to 6 pm 7 days a week.
- From Kuala Lumpur: Take the North South Plus highway, take exit 253 to Senai Airport/Tuas and proceed to Exit 311 showing way to Kota Iskandar. Continue towards Kota Iskandar and proceed to Puteri Harbour.
- From Singapore: Use the second link at Tuas, proceed towards Kota Iskandar. Take exit 312 which will take you to Kota Iskandar. Thence, look for direction to Puteri Harbour.
- From Johor Bahru (JB): Take the new Coastal Highway to Kota Iskandar after passing Danga Bay. Follow the sign towards Puteri Harbour.
- Hello Kitty Theme Park is located next to Puteri Harbour and Trader's Hotel.
Hello Kitty Johor Map
Hello Kitty Land Statue in Johor
Hello Kitty Land opening hours;
- 10am – 6pm daily starting Friday, 26 October 2012.
- For ticketing inquiries, call +603 – 8775 4666.
- Hotline is operational from 9am-6pm on weekdays.
Sanrio Hello Kitty Town and The Little Big Club tickets are priced at;
- RM110 for regional tourists
- RM85 for MyKad holders
- RM85 for non MyKad holders
- RM65 for MyKad Holders
Hello Kitty Land Johor
If you have been waiting for that family fun vacation or holiday, here is your chance to visit Hello Kitty Town in Johor. While there, you can also visit Legoland Malaysia and also do some shopping at the Johor Premium Outlets (JPO) which are all located in Nusajaya. For those wanting to visit all three places, you need to spend at least minimum two nights here as some of the parks take almost a full day to complete. During the school holidays, it will also be a little crowded so plan carefully as the news is now out about the Hello Kitty Land opening in Johor.