|The post office box on a wreck at Mataking Island|
|Me diving at Mataking Island|
- House Reef - The most popular site around the main jetty area of the island. The house reef is rich with corals and fishes, so this is one place worth diving. On occasion, you have the opportunity to see a large barracuda here.
- Bohayan - This site is located on one of the many nearby islands and, as with all sites here, your boat will be the only one around.
- D'Wall - Five minutes by boat and you will be near Mataking Kecil Island. This wall dive is quite interesting with macro life.
- Gavin's Playground - A slightly further spot which is around 15 minutes boat ride and rich with fishes, macro and coral life. This is a boat dive spot too.
- Garden of Eden - The name sounds interesting and it is here that you can find lots of corals, macro and other fishes. The landscape is pretty as well with mild currents at a 25 meter depth.
- Underwater Post Office - This is a wreck dive and with a maximum depth of 27 meters. But the post box is located at about 20 meters on a cargo ship wreck, which was sunk for conservation purposes in 2006.
|Scuba diving at Mataking Island|
|A turtle seen during my dive at Mataking Island|
|The wreck at Mataking Island, 20 to 27 meters deep|
Mataking Diving Photos
|Diving at Mataking Island|
|The Mataking Wreck seen from above|
|My Suunto Dive Computer shows 16 meters depth and the wreck at the bottom|
|Remains of another wreck at one of the dive sites in Mataking Island|
|Back of the main wreck at Mataking Island (Apologies for the lens cover as it was in the way)|