|The main lobby area of Disney Explorers Lodge|
|Inside the Chart Room Cafe|
|World of Color Restaurant at Disney Explorers Lodge|
- Dragon Wind - Decorated with a whimsical dragon kite, serves rural and classical provincial Chinese fare inspired by the five elements of traditional Chinese culture. Guests will be greeted by Disney friends in their brand-new explorer outfits daily during breakfast or lunch.
- World of Color Restaurant - Once an explorer’s art studio of botany and entomology, brings together the tastes of new and old worlds from far and wide.
- Chart Room Cafe - This cafe features lighting fixtures that evoke constellations used in navigating voyages, is the place to kick back and enjoy specialty coffee, freshly made sandwiches, made-to-order pastas and homemade gelato.
|Dragon Wind Restaurant|
- The South America-themed Kevin Garden is named after the giant bird in “Up”.
- The Oceania-themed Little Squirt Garden celebrates the playful sea turtle from “Finding Nemo”.
- The Asia-themed Hathi Jr. Garden is named after the baby elephant from “The Jungle Book”.
- The African Savannah-themed Rafiki Garden features the wise mandrill from “The Lion King”.
|One of the themed rooms at Disney Explorers Lodge Resort|
|Adventure Mickey and Minnie flanked by Disney's Terruce Wang (Left) and Todd Richins (Right)|