- Duty Free/CIQ Zone
- Commercial Zone
- Healthcare/Hospitalization Zone
- Tourism Zone (inclusive of Theme Park and Waterfront Boardwalk)
- One kilometer Port Dickson International Convention Centre
How to go to PD Waterfront?
- Driving from KL and north: Take the NKVE (North Klang Valley Expressway) towards Johor and exit at the Port Dickson toll which is just after the Seramban exit. From there, take the PD Highway which leads you straight into the 4th Mile PD coastal road. At the main junction, turn right and head towards PD town. From PD town, keep left and follow the sign to the PD Waterfront.
- Driving from Singapore and JB: Same as above, the PD Toll is just after the Senawang exit.
- Flights: There are no flights to PD. The nearest airport is at LCCT or KLIA in Sepang. From there, you can take a taxi to PD.
- Bus: There are numerous buses from Kuala Lumpur or other major cities that go to PD town.