MIDE Dive Equipment Promotion 2012 is sure to have divers all excited as there will be a lot of items which go on sale during the Malaysia Dive Expo from 6 to 8 July 2012 at PWTC in Kuala Lumpur. As I am also an active diver, I will be sure to explore this expo to get some of the best deals here. One of the dive shops, Scubaholics Anonymous will be carrying a range of exciting items at Booth No. A90 at the 7th Malaysia International Dive Expo (MIDE 2012). For those of you who have been looking for trendy or light weight BCD's, you should take a look at the brand OxyCheq which is a back pack style BCD that suits today's diving lifestyle.
OxyCheq BCD's are light, easily packed into a medium sized luggage bad and one of the trendiest BCDs in the market. These smart BCDs make traveling so much easier especially if you are a frequent diver or if you simply want to match your equipment colours.
The 18# & 30# MACH V Chroma Series Wing for Singles. The extremely low profile produces less drag in the water. The Mach V has integrated role control devices eliminating the need for a single tank adapter. Inflator hose elbow is off center so it will not interfere with the first stage regulator. Complete with roll control so you will not have to use an STA (Single Tank Adapter) with a OxyCheq backplate. Easy access to bladder via a 360 degree zipper.
Outer Shell: 1000 Denier Cordura
Inner Bladder: 26.5 Mil (thicker than water bed)
Lift: 30 Pound or 13.7 Kilograms
Size: Approximately 13.5″ wide x 23 ” tall at full inflation ( 34cm x 58cm)
Price: Contact Scubaholics Anonymous at MIDE Booth A90
Other items include Suunto Dive Computers in Malaysia where Explorer Lifestyle is one of the top online retailers for dive equipment in Malaysia.
Miflex Hoses in Malaysia
Miflex Xtreme hose production is carried out to the highest quality and standards on our automated assembly and testing line. Each and every hose is subject to more than 30 individual safety and specification checks, automatically during production, to deliver a product of the highest quality and Scubaholics Anonymous is proud to be the Malaysia distributor for these beautiful hoses.
Regulator Hoses – Xtreme Performers
- Light and extremely flexible
- A multi-layer construction hose
- An average longer lifespan than traditional hoses.
- Excellent resistance to abrasion
- Kink-resistant design – tie an XTREME hose into a knot and air flow remains continuous.
- A burst pressure more than twice that of traditional hoses.
- 30 individual safety tests made during production on every hose
- Premium packaging which doubles as a water resistant document wallet.
- Approved and certified to EN250 with standards exceeding these requirements.
- Miflex hoses are fully recognisable with our name clearly shown on every fitting, as required under EN250 for product traceability.
- We supply directly to a number of the major brands of diving equipment for
- Available in the with the following standard fitting configurations
- 3/8” Male UNF x 9/16” Female UNF (Standard)
- ½” Male UNF x 9/16” Female UNF (for certain Apeks & Mares type primary 1st stage connections)
- 3/8” Male UNF x 3/8” Male UNF (typically for rebreather manifold use)
- Carbon Black
- Mellow Yellow
- Available from stock in over 150 colour. Length & fitting combinations from 15cm long to 210cm long
- Prices: Contact Scubaholics Anonymous at MIDE Booth A90
How to go to PWTC
- Self drive there and park around the PWTC area, Hentian Putra or any of the open car parks
- You can also drive up to the Seri Pacific Hotel (old Pan Pacific Hotel) entrance and give your car to the valet parking which is priced from RM15 onwards depending on the hours.
- Another place would be to park across at Sunway Putra Mall Shopping Center and walk over.
- Avoid parking along the road illegally as you are bound to get summoned by the police.
- Hop into any taxi and tell the driver - Putra World Trade Center or PWTC Kuala Lumpur.
- An Intrakota Bus stops just outside the Jukebox Shoe Shop opposite the Puduraya Bus Station and this bus goes to Hentian Putra which is opposite PWTC. It will cost approximately RM1.20 (US$0.40) one way.
- STAR LRT stops at the PWTC Station and is a short walk to the Matta Fair.
- PUTRA LINE LRT stops at Masjid Jamek Station and you change with STAR LRT.
Visit Scubaholics Anonymous at;
Booth No. A90,
Malaysia International Dive Expo 2012 (MIDE),
Putra World Trade Center (PWTC),