A total of 15,000 shops and stores around Thailand will be participating in this sale therefore tourist are advised to get the information from tourist centers around Thailand. The outlets are also found in seven cities across Thailand which are Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Phuket, Pattaya, Hua Hin, Hat Yai and the island of Samui.
Most of the major shopping malls are participating and you can also get information about the contest from the main information counters at each of the malls. As Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) has partnered with VISA Thailand for this sale, those who shop with their VISA cards will be in for a pleasant surprise as they will be entitled for double coupons and double the chance to win the grand prize.
During the launch event at Central Plaza Grand Rama 9, a hive of activities was seen with the presence of the Tourism Governor and VIPs. Speeches were conveyed followed by a special fashion show that highlighted some of the latest fashions on catwalk.
As the crowd swelled with curious shoppers and a surge of teenagers carrying LED cards, local Thai superstar singer Kangsom made an appearance on stage followed by lout screams from the crowd that gathered around the launch area.
The event ended on a high note with Kangsom's live performance while news reporters from various media were seen interviewing the Tourism Governor. Many were heard asking about the amazing prizes offered to shoppers for this years Amazing Thailand Grand Sale which is in its 14th year now.
- Business class round trip ticket from your home country to Thailand.
- Economy class for domestic round trip ticket according to travel program.
- Transportation throughout the program.
- Accommodation in each city according to travel program.
- Meals at designated restaurants
- Entrance fee for any attraction such as monument, museum, performance.
- Fee for designated special course for experience Thai life / Thai Traditional as per your preference such as Cooking Class, Thai Dance, Boxing, Pottery Making and Batik Painting.
- Private local guide throughout the travel program.
For anyone heading to Thailand between the month of June and August 2012 and if you are visiting any of the main cities, you might want to take part in this Amazing Thailand Grand Sale 2012.