Among the type of exhibitors at MIDE2012;
- Dive Operator
- Dive Professional
- Commercial Diver
- Military Divers
- Dive Association / Institutions
- Island / Resorts
- Dive & Water Sports Equipment
- Manufacturers / Distributors / Importers
- Wholesalers / Retailer
- Marina Services Providers
- Dive & Adventure Travel Retailer & Agents
- Boat Builders & Boat Charter Operators
- Live aboard Dive Operators
- Dive Accessory’s Manufacturers / Retailer
- Water Sports & Dive Insurance Provider
- Vacation Clubs
- Diving & Water Sports Apparel
- Manufacture / Retailers / Wholesaler
- Dive Media
- Tourism Boards
- Government Organization & others related to dive industry
Adult - RM3
Under 17 years old - FREE
Trade Lounge (Hall 3)
6th July - 8th July
12pm - 5pm (Open to all Trade Visitors)
Level 2 Putra World Trade Centre Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
on 6st July 2012 at 3pm to 4pm
Date: 6th - 8th July 2011 (Friday to Sunday)
Venue: Hall 3, Putra World Trade Center PWTC, Kuala Lumpur
Time: 10.00 AM till 7.00PM
Official Website: MIDE 2012
Inquiries: 603 7980 9902 & 603 7981 9909
How to go to PWTC
- Self drive there and park around the PWTC area, Hentian Putra or any of the open car parks
- You can also drive up to the Seri Pacific Hotel (old Pan Pacific Hotel) entrance and give your car to the valet parking which is priced from RM15 onwards depending on the hours.
- Another place would be to park across at Sunway Putra Mall Shopping Center and walk over.
- Avoid parking along the road illegally as you are bound to get summoned by the police.
- Hop into any taxi and tell the driver - Putra World Trade Center or PWTC Kuala Lumpur.
- An Intrakota Bus stops just outside the Jukebox Shoe Shop opposite the Puduraya Bus Station and this bus goes to Hentian Putra which is opposite PWTC. It will cost approximately RM1.20 (US$0.40) one way.
- STAR LRT stops at the PWTC Station and is a short walk to the Matta Fair.
- PUTRA LINE LRT stops at Masjid Jamek Station and you change with STAR LRT.