Avril Lavigne Live Concert in Malaysia 2012 will be held at the Stadium Merdeka Kuala Lumpur on the 18th February. Branded under the Black Star Tour, this will surely be a show not to miss as the Pop Punk Princess will most likely give a rocking show to remember for a long time since her last attempt to perform here in Malaysia back in 2008 when authorities canceled the concert. This time, the Avril Lavigne Concert in KL is brought to you by Tune Talk and the concert starts at 8.30pm.
There is also a 20% early bird discounts for those who purchase the concert tickets before the 31st January 2011. Avril Ramona Lavigne was born on 27 September 1984 and is from Canada. She was born in Belleville, Ontario, but spent most of her youth in the small town of Napanee. By the age of 15, she had appeared on stage with Shania Twain; by 16, she had signed a two-album recording contract with Arista Records worth more than US$2 million. In 2002, when she was 17 years old, Lavigne broke onto the music scene with her debut album 'Let Go' and has been popular the world over since.
Tickets for Avril Lavigne Concert in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Rock Corner KLCC, Subang Parade, The Gardens, Midvalley Megamall, The Curve
Victoria Music Centre and The Guitar Store outlets
Prices: RM298 (Tune Talk Zone);
RM198 (Rock Zone)
RM 98 (Regular)
For inquiries call Ticketpro Hotline : 603-78807999
Buy Avril Lavigne Tickets from TicketPro Malaysia
Avril Lavigne Concert in KL 2012 Information
- Venue: Stadium Merdeka
- Time: 8.30 PM (Doors open at 7pm)
- Date: 18th February 2012
- Monorail: Nearest Monorail stops are at Hang Tuah and Maharajalela, located approximately 0.4 kilometres from Stadium Merdeka.
- Trains: Nearest stop on Putra LRT is at the Pasar Seni Station while for Star LRT, the stop is at Plaza Rakyat. Estimated walking time from these two places are between 15 and 20 minutes.
- Buses: Public buses are widely available within the city at designated public bus stops. Almost all buses are air-conditioned and equipped with automated ticket vending machines.
- Taxis: Taxis are available widely in the city and at designated taxi stands. Please note that rides between midnight and 6 am are subject to a 50% surcharge, in addition to the metered fee.
Fans should be pleased to know that this will be her first performance here after a major controversy back in Aug 29th 2008 where an Islamic movement in Malaysia claimed that the singer was too sexy and it was not the right time to perform here due to the Independence Day celebrations which was two days away. Let us hope that this time around, the show will go on without any other issues and fans will be able to catch the Avril Lavigne Live Concert in Malaysia 2012.