The Peak in Hong Kong is my picture of the week. One of the most popular places to visit in Hong Kong, this place has been voted the number one place to visit here. Apart from the beautiful views of the entire Hong Kong, this place offers visitors a wide variety of activities to do while up here. My visit here took me to many of the various places around The Peak and below are some of the places in short descriptions.
- The Peak Tram - Definitely a must-experience in Hong Kong, this will be one your most memorable tram rides up and down the Peak.
- The Peak Tower - At 396 metres above sea level, The Peak Tower is one of the most stylish architectural icons in Hong Kong. There is a dazzling array of restaurants, shops and entertainment venues inside this structure including a Hard Rock Shop. Those who live off shopping will find this exciting.
- Dining with a view - You have a choice of many dining options to choose from and among them are four signature restaurants which have indoor and outdoor settings. I personally tried the outdoor one with a great view of the city.
- Peak Tram Historical Gallery - This gallery exhibits more than 200 memorabilia's divided into 15 theme sections. There is free access for visitors taking the Peak Tram ride at the Garden Road Peak Tram Lower Terminal.
- Sky Terrace - This is the highest viewing platform in Hong Kong offering an amazing 360-degree panoramic view of Hong Kong. Something not to miss.
- Madame Tussauds Hong Kong - Featuring six themed areas, Madame Tussauds Hong Kong is one of those places if you have extra time, to check out. Famous Hong Kong Stars are prominently featured here.
- Nature Walk - For those who prefer some adventure, The Peak offers nature walks at one of Hong Kong's highest stunning countryside.
The Peak, Hong Kong Official Website
Similar Hong Kong Articles
Hong Kong Disneyland
Sport Shoe Street in Mongkok, Hong Kong
Charlie Brown 'Snoopy' Cafe in Hong Kong
For those traveling to this stunning city, I would recommend that you make that visit here as this is one of the iconic landmarks in the world which is well worth a visit. If you have half a day in HK, I would estimate that you will spend approximately 3-4 hours while at The Peak Hong Kong.