Maroon 5 Live in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia 2011 is brought to you by Telecommunication company Maxis Malaysia. The concert is scheduled for the 29th April and held at Stadium Putra in Bukit Jalil. Maroon 5 have released two multi-platinum studio albums (2002's Songs About Jane and 2007's It Won't Be Soon Before Long), scored a string of hit singles ("This Love," "She Will Be Loved," "Harder to Breathe," "Sunday Morning," "Makes Me Wonder"), won three Grammy Awards, and sold 15 million albums around the world. Back with its third-studio album, entitled Hands All Over, the Los Angles rock band is ready to give Kuala Lumpur a show to remember.
Maroon 5 songs have also been dominating the radio airwaves for years now while their popular hits are available on Karaokes and cover bands throughout the world perform their hit songs. When I was in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah in Jan 2010, I heard a solo one man band perform 'She Will Be Loved' and I can swear he sounded exactly like Adam Levine. If I closed my eyes, it would seem like it was the real thing being performed.
Maroon 5 Live in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia 2011
Maroon 5 Tour Dates around Southeast Asia;
- Maroon 5 Live in Bangkok, Thailand - April 23rd 2011
- Maroon 5 Live in Singapore - April 25th 2011
- Maroon 5 Live in Jakarts, Indonesia - April 27th 2011 (SOLD OUT)
Concert Tickets for Maroon 5 Live in Kuala Lumpur;
- Official ticket sales from TicketPro
- Official Maroon 5 Concert Sponsor - Maxis
- Official Maroon 5 Website
Maroon 5 Concert in Malaysia information;
Ticket Prices: RM115, RM185, RM255, RM355, RM485
Concert Date: 29th April 2011
Concert Venue: Putra Stadium, Bukit Jalil, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Time: 8.00 PM
Upcoming Concerts in Malaysia 2011
How to get to Putra Stadium in Bukit Jalil;
- LRT Train - From KL Sentral main station, take the LRT Ampang Line and disembark at the Bukit Jalil LRT Station. From there it is a 1.1km walk to the Putra Indoor stadium. (est. 20 mins)
- STAR LRT/Kommuter Train - Take the KTM Komuter from Mid Valley, and exit at Bandar Tasik Selatan Terminal. Change trains and take the Star LRT from BTS to Stadium Putra.
- Taxi - Most taxis will head there but getting one back can pose some difficulty so you should have some taxi numbers on hand.
For those concert lovers, there has been a crazy lineup of stars and celebrities which have made their way or making their way to this part of the world this year for shows and performances and some of them even sold out way before the show. If you love rock bands and commercial rock music, you might not want to miss catching Maroon 5 Live in Kuala Lumpur 2011.