Jobs at KidZania Kuala Lumpur:
For those looking for jobs/positions at KidZania, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Security bracelets will be provided for visitors to trace the location of their children while in here.
- Learning the value of money as kids will be paying for items and services with the local KidZania Currency called KidZos.
- Children learn about the adult world by getting involved in over 100 role-playing activities.
- Over 100 occupations such as pilots, firemen, policemen, chefs, surgeons and more for kids to experience.
- Kids will experience opening a real bank account and receiving cash cards that can be used at ATM's in KidZania.
- Each child can role-play and choose to become a CIMB customer, Honda F1 driver, AirAsia pilot or cabin crew, NST reporter, Media Prima TV presenter or work for Pos Laju.
- KidZania is located by the Curve Shopping Mall and Ikea in Mutiara Damansara.
- It is located in the new Shopping Mall called The Curve NX.
- This was the former 24 hours McDonald's Building at the junction of the Curve, Tesco and Ikea.
- It is also connected by a SkyBridge to the Curve Shopping Mall.
- Children aged 3 to 14 years old.
- Only adult-accompanying children are allowed to enter the theme park
- Plans to include a spa or a reading corner where parents or chaperons can unwind while waiting for the children.
- At the moment, the entrance fees/ticket prices are not confirmed 100% but on a last report, the fee was said to be set at RM50.00 per child per entry.
- However judging from the counterpart in KidZania Jakarta, prices there are around US$12-US$13 (RM36-RM39) for kids, while accompanying adults pay a lower price of about US$9 (RM27).
- Once the entrance fees are announced, we will update it here.
- Children can take part in 60 activities over five hours.
- It will be a one time payment which include the price of other activities.
View KidZania at The Curve in a larger map
Official websites for KidZania;
KidZania Official Website
KidZania Kuala Lumpur Website
I can only imagine this place on the weekends. For those who have more than 2 kids, best to start saving now as this place will be addictive! Kids these days are so fortunate that there are so many kids activities to do in PJ/KL. Back in the day, we simply used to hang out at the padang (playground). This is an excellent chance to shower your kids with fun and excitement at KidZania Kuala Lumpur at the Curve.