728x90 AdSpace

Coming soon

Latest News

recent posts

25 June, 2010

Sands SkyPark at Marina Bay Sands Singapore

Sands SkyPark at Marina Bay Sands Singapore officially opened on the 24th June 2010 to the Media and VIPs while the public can start going there on June 25th. This uniquely amazing place is situated at the 57th floor of the Marina Bay Sands Integrated Resort and is absolutely one of a kind in the world and I was fortunate enough to be one of the first few media people up there at 8am that opening day. A Ribbon cutting ceremony was officiated and you can now visit this place.

A swimmer swims at the Infinity Pool overlooking Singapore city

Sands SkyPark also features the infinity swimming pool with a length of 150 meters is located here for only hotel guest while visitors are only allowed on the observation section of the Sands SkyPark which is also 200 meters in the sky. The entire place also covers 12,400 square meters and is also the size of the largest aircraft carrier in the world.

Video of Sands SkyPark at Marina Bay Sands

A model poses during the Sky Park opening

The pictures here were taken during my media trip to Marina Sands Bay Official Celebrations in conjunction with the opening of the much talked about Sands SkyPark from 22nd to 24th June 2010. Apparently 2000 tickets were issued for visitors to the Sky Park and they were sold out in a matter of hours. For those interested, please check below.

The lounge deck area of the Infinity Pool at the Sky Park

Guests staying at the Marina Bay Sands will have the privilege of using the Sands SkyPark's Infinity Pool and facilities which include sun deck chairs which are placed cleverly in and out of the water. Live trees are placed around the Sky Park to give you a complete feel here. A fine dining restaurant by world renown Singaporean chef Justin Quek will be situated on the highest level of the Sky Park too.

View of Singapore city from the Sands SkyPark

One of the highlights of the Sands SkyPark here at Marina Bay Sands is the amazing views offered where you get to see what was never seen by most people. A complete 360 degrees view around this mammoth project which cost in at around SG$150 Million. At one side, you see the beautiful skyscrapers of Singapore while the other shows you the seaside and Eye Of Singapore or Singapore Flyer.

Tickets for the Sky Park Marina Bay Sands;
  • SG$20.00 for adults
  • SG$17.00 for Senior Citizens
  • SG$14.00 for Children
Tickets are sold at Tower 3 Hotel Lobby of Marina Sands Bay. You can only visit the Public Observation Deck and not the pool. The deck is open daily from 10am to 10pm. Tickets are subject to capacity daily.
    Sky Park and Tickets and Information from Marina Bay Sands Website

Marina Bay Sands Singapore Official Opening

If you are visiting Singapore and would like to see something out  of the ordinary, you should take some time and visit the Sands SkyPark  at Marina Bay Sands.
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

16 comments:

Wilson Ng said... 25 June 2010 09:28

I missed the model photo opportunities but I'm still glad I was there. Amazing pictures!

David Jr said... 25 June 2010 11:21

Thanks Wilson, The Sands SkyPark is indeed one of the most interesting places I have been to so far. Was a pleasure to have witnessed this with you too.

David

Anonymous said... 16 August 2010 01:36

Awesome Video! arrived here from your Facebook Page and I must say, it's very impressive! I haveliked you there and look forward to more updates on Malaysia Asia. Thank you!

Vacanza Cortona said... 5 April 2011 13:25

The place seems to be so stunning and i am really speechless. The video that you have shared gives the idea of the place and has impressed me a lot.

David Jr said... 5 April 2011 13:33

Vacanza, thank you and glad to be of help. Hope you have the chance to visit this place soon.

Anon - A pleasure and thank you very much.

criz said... 3 June 2011 15:11

Hi there,
    Just dropped into your blog by chance.

I will be heading down to Spore next weekend for the Lion King and I will be staying at the Marina Sands and by the look of your great photos ,I am sure to have blast of a time.

Thanks

David Jr said... 4 June 2011 02:56

Hello Criz, thank you very much and I am sure you will be having an excellent time there. Great to know you're attending the Lion King and while there, do check out some of the Celebrity Chef Restaurants too.

of tr@vels, 3nvironment, 9hotography and bl@bl@bl@ said... 23 August 2011 02:38

wow..this is cool and we can actually pay and enter..at first, I thought that it's a hotel owned pool and only the patrons are able to enjoy it!
    thanx for sharing

Gleitschirm said... 5 January 2012 19:43

Its a Great Post. I really like it and i want to go there. Amazing Picture and video. Thanx for sharing your Experience here.

Shirley said... 11 January 2012 10:46

This place is cool, thanks for the video. I heard
    that the deck is no longer accessible anytime. Due to complaints from hotel guests, only a few times in a day are allowed.

latest news today said... 20 January 2012 14:35

WOW!!! This is a right place for spending holidays... I love to visit her with my friends. Hotel pool is a really an amazing.

Baby Shop said... 27 January 2012 22:13

Another interesting one! When you and I would love for this to see when people need this type of site. It has great information on this topic. Ideal for new generation.
    Thank you.

Anonymous said... 24 February 2012 16:22

oh great of this site for asia and others.

Lingerie accessories said... 31 March 2012 23:00

You’re really a excellent webmaster. The web site loading velocity is amazing. It sort of feels that you are doing any unique trick.

roof restorations melbourne said... 6 April 2012 16:01

This park is looks like the heaven on the earth i wish i could visit there once in my whole life. thanks for the sharing.

zahnärzte basel said... 21 April 2012 01:37

Nice blog ... Very good to know about this subject. Publish a document on this great case to a very high Do you want to War over La
    I am very interested in reading what is useful and good content.
    Another good thanks me to share.

Item Reviewed: Sands SkyPark at Marina Bay Sands Singapore Description: Rating: 5 Reviewed By: David Jr
    Scroll to Top